Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors handover the copyright of all the materials accepted for publication to the Journal (Journal of Medical Sciences and Health)
- Authors also grant the journal right of first publication with the work.
- Authors are allowed to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- It is the duty of the authors not to submit any information for pulication in the journal which causes copy right violation of the material or to take relevant permissions for the same before such submission. (Please email a copy of the permission to the editors for record keeping.) The editors can not be held responsible for checking copyright status of each material published in the journal. The editors work on the assumption that the corresponding author has taken all necessary steps relevant to copyright and permissions of the submitted material.
Reuse and permissions:
- All published work and material in the journal website and print version is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (For more details about the license, click it). This license applies to readers and authors alike except the exceptions specified above.
- Although not mandatorily a requirement, we request the persons reusing the published work and material in the journal according to this guidelines, to inform the editorial team about such an activity in advance.
Creative Commons License
Journal of Medical Sciences and Health is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
for matter found in http://jmsh.ac.in/ and its print equivalent.
How to attribute:
1. Material(s) published mentioning a specific author or authors, as is the case of all published articles in an issue, should be attributed in Vancouver style along with a link to where is it found online.
2. Material(s) in the website and those of print journal not attributed to any author should be attributed to "The editorial team, Journal of Medical Sciences and Health".